Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Lice! I hate them!!

The end of September did not go so well! Maya had been scratching her head a lot for a couple of days . . . but I did not think anything of it! On Sunday I decided to have a look . . . at first I did not want to believe it, I called Maury over, I went out side, we thought maybe she just had fleas (I know silly). No, she had lice! In Italy - nothing is open on Sundays, no drugstores, no supermarkets NOTHING . . . so I started to panic a little and called around to the other rugby families. Luckily - one of the girls had some shampoo left by the family that used to live in our house (great). The problem was that the directions were in Italian! So I had a friend translate the directions and then I went home to rage war on the lice (war is ok against lice I have decided)!! As I am cleaning the house, doing the laundry and getting Maya to bed the power goes off for 2 hours . . . Monday comes and as I am doing more laundry and the power goes out again!! UHGG

It was a rough week . . .

No comments: